Monday, January 12, 2015

weekly recap - pre-training plan

My week of running, the week before my training schedule begins:

All my runs felt good, I need to still slow down on some of my easy runs.  Especially now that I will be adding more runs and harder effort to some of them.


Monday:

  • Morning run, at an easy pace: 5 miles.  (9:11min/mile) 
  • BBG Workout- Legs & Cardio


Tuesday:

  • Morning run, at an easy pace: 6 miles. (9:31min/mile)


Wednesday:

  • Nothing!  Flying from Perth to Hawaii!


Thursday:

  • Nothing - still flying/getting over flying.


Friday:

  • Morning run at an easy pace: 5 miles. (9:11min/mile)
  • Fun surf
  • BBG Workout- Arms and Abs


Saturday:

  • Morning long run: 9 miles. (9:22min/mile)
  • Quick yoga session 
  • Quick foam rolling session


Sunday:

  • Morning surf (lots of paddling!!! Definitely a big LISS session!)
  • Afternoon bodyboarding session



Weekly mileage: 25 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment