Sunday, February 1, 2015

comeback!

My training plan I had made for January definitely did not go how I wanted it to.  With my sprained ankle after my first week, I spent the rest of the month staying off my feet.  I really wanted to make sure I wouldn't hurt when I got back to running.   


It was extremely upsetting to hurt myself, especially after my first week went so well.  I was up every morning running, I was hitting my paces that I wanted.  Then on my rest day I go for a hike, and roll my ankle.  Bah!

However, I am pleased to say that I ran today and it felt great!  I went easy for the the first mile, and built it up a little, then went a little hard for the last little bit of my run.  My knee was aching a little, but I think that has more to do with me walking on it funny for a little while.  I am definitely going to go slow, and ease back into my training.

My paces today:
Split
Time
Distance
Avg Pace
Summary28:45.43.009:35
110:01.1 1.00 10:01 
29:38.2 1.00 9:38 
39:06.1 1.00 9:07 


No comments:

Post a Comment